A brief overview of cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is a new face to the domain of currencies. They’re being used for payments in the beauty and plastic surgery industry. Cryptocurrency is a form of digitized money created from certain lines of codes. It is mined digitally. There’s a lot of potential for the medical industry to get involved with crypto because of the transparency that medical procedures lack right now. The entire blockchain is controlled by a peer-to-peer internet protocol and has no form of governmental interference. This form of currency does not come under the rule of any national government and hence does not have any regulatory set of pointers to function. This is one of the biggest factors that has paved way for the wide-scale use of cryptocurrency these days. The entire currency is encoded, such that no one can misuse the information carried by it and the entire transaction remains only between the two members. This article discusses further on the benefits of the cryptocurrency and how have they come into use in the industries of plastic surgery, cosmetics, beauty and medical.
Cryptocurrency Payments for Plastic Surgery and Medical Companies: The Benefits
Cryptocurrency has offered the following benefits that have led to its wide-scale use these days even at the industrial levels: –
- It prevents cases of fraud, as the entire currency is in digitized for. In no manner can its transactions be altered or manipulated by the sender. This is something that the conventional form of transaction faces problem in. For example, taking cash payments for a cosmetic surgery sees issues in fake money. As well, money through systems like PayPal can be reversed later.
- It aids in immediate settlement of any form of transaction, a property that is of high use particularly at the industrial level. The blockchain technology eradicates the involvement of any third party person involved in any deal makings and ensures that all of the proceedings get completed easily within the stipulated period of time.
- There is hardly any form of transaction fee charged while paying through the cryptocurrency. The entire process of mining is a one-time investment one i.e. invest once and get a lifetime of benefits in return.
- It prevents the issues of identity theft as the transaction stays only between the two transacting persons and ensures that no third person or party interferes in the same.
- This form of currency provides access irrespective of national boundaries. It is slowly gaining global fame as a universal currency.
- A number of computers are being operated to run the blockchain technology that is mining out these currencies, so it is decentralized and does not need to stay within the regulatory bounds of any nation. A medical company can operate anywhere worldwide.
But are Cryptocurrencies Trustworthy?
Clearly, the answer to this question is very straightforward. Yes, these cryptocurrencies are not only safe and trustable, but they enhance transactions even further and ensure that everything is safe and secure. These currencies are secured by a series of codes and cryptography that are very difficult to manipulate or delete once created. Not even the sender can change the same as per his wish without going through some legal and authentic steps and procedure. Though the time investment in setting up these currencies is quite high, the levels of safety and trust that they provide is immense. Hence the currency is gaining the status of being safe and authentic globally.
How can the cryptocurrency be accepted in the medical industries?
The cryptocurrency can be accepted by any individual or a company easily via the following three simple steps: –
- Setting up a merchant wallet account, that offers customized portals for the payments of these currencies and converting them to the base currency.
- Integrating the currency option into the mode of payment or acceptance of payment. Generating a QR code like modern day wallets and then scanning the same to send the coins to the receiver easily.
- Linking of the transactions with the wallet software. Also, these cryptocurrencies are easily converted into the user’s base currency.
Plastic Surgery and Beauty Clinics that have started accepting cryptocurrency
In the field of medical, cosmetics surgery and beauty industries, the following are some of the companies that have started accepting the cryptocurrencies as a mode of the payment. They have taken their payments and innovation to the next level:
Vanity Cosmetic Surgery: Accepting Crypto for Plastic Surgery since 2013
This is one of the first companies in the industry that began accepting the cryptocurrencies from the year of 2013. With this facility, now the cyber facility of this brand has expanded into new levels and domains. The payment options have been simplified. Now patients can pay for their expenses in the form of Bitpoints, instead of the huge loads of money! It streamlines the entire process. This payment can also be used for buying certain services like plastic surgery and various other products under the brand. Also, the manner in which the patients use the services of this brand gets more dynamic. They’re transforming the way in which the people would choose their doctors in the nearby future.
Singing Tall Grass: Organic Beauty at the Finest
It is a brand that is an expert in the sale of organic beauty products that are free from the involvement of any form of GMO, fertilizers or pesticides. Along with the other forms of payment, this brand also accepts BTC. They monitor different transactions and streamline the entire process of trading. This new payment method benefits both the company as well as the end customer with more and better options.
PlasticSpot: Plastic Surgery for Vancouver and Toronto
PlasticSpot is a Canadian startup that links clients with plastic surgeons and plastic surgery clinics. They’re based in Canada, so plastic surgeons in cities like Vancouver and Toronto have been listed in their website. PlasticSpot’s vision is to create equality for each and every individual. Sounds cool right? These plastic surgeons are available for booking appointments through their website, and we see a lot of potential in their company. As the world innovates and evolves, humans’ needs also change. Everyone wants to be more beautiful. The number of rich individuals in booming cities like Vancouver are surely interested in plastic surgery and beautification.
Recruit Lifestyle: Japanese Health
It is a Japanese brand that expertise in the sale of health services along with other aspects that aid in improving the overall living style of the person. All of its health services can now be availed in forms of Bitcoins. The company has legalized the acceptance of the same from the customers to monitor all forms of their transactions.
Mspinc: Medical Industry Equipment
This is a medical support product brand that expertise in the sale of respiratory medical equipment. To give a new taste of online marketing to the customers, this online medical shop is also accepting payments in form of bitcoin. It has successfully aroused the interest of the customers to invest further in cryptocurrencies like BTC.